DEWALT DW734 Benchtop Planer
The DEWALT DW734 12-1/2-Inch Thickness Planer features a three-knife cutterhead and a powerful, 15 amp motor that delivers 10,000 rpm. Also offering quick, accurate depth adjustment, extra-long feed tables for material support, and the convenience of knives that are reversible and disposable, this planer makes it easy to create clean, custom stock.
Benchtop planers are a long-term investment that allow you to buy rough stock and dimension it yourself. They also make creating custom materials easier, which, makes getting great results easier. This planer’s powerful 15 amp motor handles a wide range of tough hardwoods, and its three-knife cutterhead spins at 10,000 RPM to provide 96 cuts per inch.
DEWALT DW734 Benchtop Planer Features
- Powerful 15-amp, 20,000 RPM motor handles larger, deeper cuts in hardwoods
- Three knife cutter-head with 10,000 RPM provides 96 cuts per inch, one of the finest finishes of any portable planer
- Disposible, reversible knives deliver 30 percent more knife life and make knife change fast and easy
- Four-column carriage lock drastically reduces the movement that causes snipe
- Extra-long infeed and outfeed tables provide 33-1/2 inches of material support
Makita 2012NB 12-Inch Planer
The 2012NB features a 15 AMP motor with a no-load speed of 8,500 RPM and the quietest (83 dB) operation in its class. It has a four-post design and diagonal cross supports for stability, with large table extensions to support the work piece and fully adjustable depth stops for repeat cuts. The 2012NB has a feed rate of 28 feet-per-minute, with an easily-adjusted cutting depth setting for precision planning (maximum thickness: 6-3/32 inches).
The 2012NB is compact and lightweight for easy transport to the job site. The 2012NB has faster and easier blade changes, and uses disposable double-edge planer blades. The L.E.D. light indicates that the planer is plugged into the power source, and the large paddle on/off switch is easy to operate. The 2012NB also has a detachable tool box for storage of the standard equipment. An optional dust hood enables a dust collection system to be connected to the planer.
Makita 2012NB 12-Inch Planer Features
- Compact with less weight for easy transporting to the jobsite
- Engineered for faster, easier blade changes
- Low noise (83dB) for operator comfort
- 4-post design and diagonal cross supports for stability
- Large table extensions to support the workpiece
- Fully adjustable depth stop for repeat cuts
- L.E.D. light indicates that the planer is plugged into the power source
Delta Power Tools 22-555 13 In Portable Thickness Planer
After nearly 90 years of expertise in the woodworking business, DELTA Power Equipment Corporation (DELTA PEC) has become one of the most revered brands in woodworking tools today. DELTA Power Equipment Corporation focuses on innovations to help the woodworker create masterpieces easier and with more precision. The company designs, manufactures and distributes a variety of stationary woodworking tools including electric table saws, band saws, radial arm saws, scroll saws, drilling machines, jointers, planers, mortisers, lathes, grinders and dust collectors for the professional and advanced woodworking markets.
Delta Power Tools 22-555 13 In Portable Thickness Planer Features
- Powerful 15A motor capable of handling the demands of a small shop
- Four column design provides excellent stability for smooth, accurate planing over many years of use
- Quick-change knife system with dual edge disposable knives lets you change knives without difficult to use alignment jigs
- Adjustable infeed and outfeed tables to better support long pieces and reduce snipe
- Reversible dust port allows you to collect chips from the right or left side of planer
WEN 6550 12.5-Inch 15A Benchtop Thickness Planer
The WEN 12.5-inch Benchtop Thickness Planer with Granite Table repurposes rough and worn wood to give it an exceptionally smooth finish. The powerful 15-amp motor combined with our two-blade cutting system provides over 18,000 cuts per minute at a 26 feet per minute feed rate. Plane boards up to 12.5 inches wide and 6 inches thick with ease. The smooth granite table never warps and provides precise support to wood passing through the machine. Combine that with the heavy duty cast iron base for a sturdy planer that does not walk or wobble during operation.
The handy depth adjustment knob varies each pass to take off anywhere from 0 to 3/32 of an inch. The fan-assisted dust port removes chips and sawdust from the workpiece and blasts them out of the way. This package also includes two high carbon steel double-edged blades (SK5) along with height-adjustable infeed and outfeed tables that limit snipe while providing extra support to your workpiece during planing. Easily mount the planer to a work surface or stand using the predrilled base holes.
WEN 6550 12.5-Inch 15A Benchtop Thickness Planer Features
- Granite table provides a sturdy non-marring surface for wood to smoothly travel over
- Plane boards up to 6 inches thick and 12.5 inches wide
- 15-amp motor generates 18,800 cuts per minute at a 26 feet per minute feed rate
- Adjust depth to plane off anywhere from 0 to 3/32 of an inch with each pass
- Fan-assisted dust port removes sawdust from workpiece
You can visit this link below to get more details or to check the price.