Bosch CM8S Single Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
The Bosch CM8S 8-Inch Single Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw features a Bosch exclusive design delivering a well-balanced saw with a top carry handle at the center of gravity and weighing only 37 lbs., these features easily provide one-handed portability on and off the job. Accessible controls make it easy to change bevel settings without reaching behind the saw. The integrated expanding work piece supports, large easy to read miter and bevel scales and detent system provides quick and accurate cuts. Uniform marks from 52-degrees left to 60-degrees right with 10 adjustable miter detents set at most common cuts. The CM8S also has the same crosscut capacity (12-3/4-Inch) as a 10-Inch miter saw, at 30-percent the weight.
Bosch CM8S Single Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw Features
- Easy Access Bevel Controls: Bevel lock lever and bevel turret stops are located on side of tool for quick and easy adjustments
- Integrated Expanding Base Extensions: Expands up to 29-Inches left to right for additional work-piece support
- Adjustable Front Stabilizing Foot: Maintains saw stability when performing slide cuts allowing maximum capacity
- Miter Detent Override: Intuitive easy to access thumb-actuated override
You can VISIT THIS LINK to get more details or to check the Bosch CM8S Single Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw price.
DEWALT DWS780 12-Inch Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
The DEWALT 12″ Double Bevel Compound Miter Saw is powered by a 15A 3,600 RPM and offers a new precise miter system and machined base fence support for optimal accuracy. Features a new handle design for maximum portability, cam lock miter, detent override, bevel crown stops and is best in class capacity. Constructed for easy, hassle-free use saw’s capacities are miter 0 to 60 degree left, 0 to 50 degree right, bevel 0 to 48 degree left and right, cross cuts 2 x 14 on 90 degree and miters 2 x 10 on 45 degree, base capacity 6-1/2″ left and right with a crown capacity of 6-5/8″.
The DWS780 miter saw features extremely solid construction and the new XPS cross-cut alignment system that features an improved ultra-bright LED light, which casts a laser-like shadow on the work surface and shows the user precisely where the blade will come in contact with the material. This unique alignment system requires no recalibration over time or after changing blades, which makes it more accurate and durable than traditional laser guides.
DEWALT DWS780 12-Inch Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw Features
- New precise miter system
- Handle design for added portability
- 90 day money back guarantee
- Integrated XPS cross cut positioning system provides adjustment-free cut line indication
- Powerful 15 amp, 3,800 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
You can VISIT THIS LINK to get more details or to check the DEWALT DWS780 12-Inch Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw price.
Hitachi C12RSH2 15-Amp 12-Inch Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
The new Hitachi C12RSH2 sliding dual compound miter saw is equipped with a compact slide system that requires zero rear clearance. The fixed rail system allows the saw head to smoothly glide along the fixed rails, eliminating the rear clearance that other sliding miter saws require. The compact slide system decreases the footprint of the saw by up to a foot saving you valuable real estate in any shop environment. The saw also features all new tall sliding fences that allow you to cut much larger material, while easily sliding out of the way when making bevel cuts. The easily adjustable tool-less laser marker allows even the most novice users to make perfectly accurate cuts.
Hitachi C12RSH2 15-Amp 12-Inch Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw Features
- Compact slide system allows the saw head to slide along fixed rails, for zero clearance
- Laser Marker System from Hitachi increases cutting accuracy
- Powerful 15 Amp motor to tackle tough cutting jobs with ease
- Large sliding fence raises fence height to 5-1/8 inches to cut up to 7-1/2 inch crown molding vertically
- 0-57 degree miter angle to the right and 0-45 to the left for flexibility
- 0-45 degree bevel angle range to the right and left allowing users to quickly and easily flip the saw blade and leave the material in place
- Positive stops and indications on the miter and bevel scale, for easy to read measurements and quick settings
You can VISIT THIS LINK to get more details or to check the Hitachi C12RSH2 15-Amp 12-Inch Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw price.
Makita LS1016L 10-Inch Dual Slide Compound Miter Saw
The LS1016L has an innovative direct drive gearbox and patented retractable guard system engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity. At 6-5/8 inches, the LS1016L has the largest crown molding cutting capacity (vertically nested) in its class. The patented retractable rear guard also provides the LS1016L with 4-3/4-inch baseboard cutting capacity (vertical), and a 12-inch capacity at 90 degrees. In addition, the exclusive six linear ball bearings deliver smooth, solid and adjustment-free “dead-on” accurate cuts. The saw also has a patented Four-Steel Rail Sliding System that further increases rigidity to produce superior cuts, as the four steel rails provide less deflection. The result is a larger cutting capacity and more accuracy.
Makita LS1016L 10-Inch Dual Slide Compound Miter Saw Features
- Powerful 15.0 AMP direct drive motor requires less maintenance and delivers 3,200 RPM
- Compact design with a patented 4-Steel Rail Sliding System further increases rigidity to produce superior cuts
- Exclusive 6 linear ball bearings engineered to deliver “”dead-on”” accurate cuts
Increased capacity for up to 6-5/8″” crown molding (vertically nested), 4-3/4″” baseboard (vertical), and 12″” crosscuts at 90°
- Largest crown molding cutting capacity in its class
- Innovative direct drive gearbox and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity
- Miters 0°-52° left and 0°-60° right, with positive stops at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, and 45° (left and right)
You can VISIT THIS LINK to get more details or to check the Makita LS1016L 10-Inch Dual Slide Compound Miter Saw price.
WEN 70716 10-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw
The WEN 10-inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw allows for straight, miter, bevel and compound cuts all in one reliable and compact machine. Bevel anywhere from 0 to 45 degrees to the left and miter up to 52 degrees in both directions. With 15 amps of slicing power and 5500 RPM, you’ll be able to easily tackle boards up to 3.25 inches thick. The spacious work table provides room for boards up to 11.5 inches in depth to fit. Included is a 60-tooth carbide-tipped blade for dependable and precise sawing and a dust collection bag to minimize post-sawing clean up. Despite providing you all of these features and more, the WEN 10-inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw still weighs in at a mere 30 pounds. This combined with the carrying handle makes transportation from workshop to the job site and back simpler than ever.
WEN 70716 10-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw Features
- Powerful 15 amp motor supplies 5500 RPM
- Bevel anywhere from 0 to 45 degrees to the left and miter up to 52 degrees in both directions
- Includes 60-tooth carbide tipped blade, dust collection bag, support arms, fence and hold down clamp
- Spacious worktable and powerful saw provide a max cutting capacity 3.25 inches thick and 11.5 inches deep
- Weighs in at a mere 30 pounds and is backed by a 2-year warranty
You can VISIT THIS LINK to get more details or to check the WEN 70716 10-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw price.