DEWALT DCP580B 20V MAX Brushless Planer
The DEWALT DCP580B 20V MAX* Brushless Planer features a brushless motor which provides power and runtime of 32,000 cuts per minute and can achieve a fast removal rate with 5/64″ (2 mm approximately) maximum depth of cut. This tool offers a calibrated depth adjustment knob to 5/64″ (2 mm approximately). The precision-machined front and back aluminum shoes ensure parallelism of cut and the kickstand allows user to rest the planer on work surface without gouging the material. A precision machined groove in the front shoe allows for edge chamfering. A Poly-V drive belt provides increased belt durability and an ergonomically designed handle provides greater comfort and less user fatigue.
DEWALT DCP580B 20V MAX Brushless Planer Features
- Brushless motor which provides power and runtime of 32,000 cuts per minute
- Calibrated depth adjustment knob to 5/64″ (2 mm approximately)
- Precision-machined front and back aluminum shoes ensure parallelism of cut
- Kickstand allows user to rest the planer on work surface without gouging the material
- Poly-V drive belt provides increased belt durability
You can visit this link below to get more details or to check the price.
Makita XPK01Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Planer
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Planer (model XPK01Z, tool only) combines the speed and capacity of a corded planer with the convenience of cordless. The result is fast and accurate stock removal, without the cord. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
Makita XPK01Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Planer Features
- Planes Up to 3-1/4″ Wide and 5/64″ Deep in a Single Pass
- 2-blade cutter head with double edge carbide blades for added performance and smooth finish
- High power-to-weight ratio; weighs only 7.4 lbs.
- 14,000 RPM motor engineered for fast stock removal
- Click depth adjustment knob with easy-to-read scale with settings from 0″ to 5/64″ for precise depth adjustment
Hitachi P18DSLP4 18-Volt Cordless Lithium-Ion 3-1/4-Inch Handheld Planer
Covered by Hitachi’s Lifetime Lithium Ion tool warranty, the P18DSLP4 cordless planer combines comfort and convenience with fade free power, lighter weight and longer total battery life that comes from Lithium Ion battery power. Available as tool body only, it is compatible with all Hitachi’s 18V Lithium Ion slide-type batteries (sold separately) and is capable of generating a no-load speed of 16,000 RPM with a 3-1/4″ cutting width and a cutting depth of up to 5/64″. This ergonomic tool is only 7.3 lbs and is equipped with a battery charge indicator light that warns when the battery life if getting low to reduce unexpected downtime.
Hitachi P18DSLP4 Handheld Planer Features
- Tool body compatible with all Hitachi 18-Volt Lithium Ion slide-type batteries
- Cutting capabilities include 3-1/4″ cutting width, cutting depth of 5/64″ and max rabbeting depth of 11/32″
- Soft grip handle for improved comfort and less fatigue
- Remaining battery level indicator to notify user when run time is getting low
- Stand attached on the rear side to prevent the blade from accidental contact with the user when not in use
- Recommended battery – 330139, Recommended charger – UC18YKSL
Bosch Bare-Tool PLH181B 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Planer
Bosch provides innovative professional power tools for the trade industry that meet the highest standards in speed, precision, and durability which helps achieve great work results. Bosch Hand Planers are versatile enough to be by serious woodworkers and tradesmen alike. All Bosch planers feature Woodrazor™ micrograin carbide blades, easily-set depth knobs, and either-side chip ejection. Bosch’s 18V Lithium-Ion PLH181B incorporates 4 rare earth magnets, which deliver the MOST power possible. Best-In-Class size and weight does NOT sacrifice power or performance. The Bosch PLH181B is a bare tool and does NOT include the 18V Lithium-Ion battery.
Bosch Bare-Tool PLH181B 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Planer Features
- Optimized Performance: Fast cutting speed and long battery run time optimized for main planing applications
- Electronically Counterbalanced Single-Blade Design System Positions Blade at Ideal Cutting
- Angle: Reduces drag, faster operation and smooth cutting
- Chip-Ejection Switch: Directs shavings left or right
- Edge-Guide Fence: Ensures consistent planning through entire workpiece