MLCS 9001 Can-Do Clamp
Join picture frames or cabinet frames. 2-3/4-Inch width frame capacity. Sliding T-handle for high clamping pressure. Moveable jaws. Oblong mounting holes allow easy mounting to a workbench. Sturdy aluminum construction. Featured and recommended in WOOD magazine (12/1994 issue). Can-Do clamp can do it all! A clamp and a vise Sets up instantly; secures quickly PrecisePerfect for framing, drilling, doweling, and more
MLCS 9001 Can-Do Clamp Features
- Can-Do clamp can do it all! A clamp and a vise
- Sets up instantly; secures quickly
- Perfect for framing, drilling, doweling, and more
Wolfcraft 3415405 Right Angle Clamp
The Wolfcraft Right Angle Clamp is a durable aluminum tool that is very effective for making cabinets or box-frames, and functions as a third hand for the every handyman. It’s useful function of an assembly aid helps in the alignment and clamping of parts for nailing, welding, and screwing. The clamp’s ergonomic handles and quick-release mechanism allow for easy adjustments, while the 2-1/2-inch jaw capacity handles most clamping jobs. A 3-inch clamp face with V-groove design is also included to hold round materials. Other features include a clamping device for 90-degree corner joints, and a saw guide for 45-degree mitre cuts and work bench vice. This product comes with a 5-year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
Wolfcraft 3415405 Right Angle Clamp Features
- Durable right angle aluminum clamp for making cabinets or box-frames
- 3-inch clamp face with V-groove design to hold round materials
- 2-1/2-inch jaw capacity handles most clamping jobs
- Ergonomic handles for comfort and a quick-release mechanism for easy adjustments
- 5-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
Hobart 770565 Two Axis Welding Clamp
Hobart 770565 Two Axis Welding Clamp Features
- For welding perfect 90-Degree corners on square tube, round tube and angle and channel iron.
- Features a floating head and rotating spindle screw that adjusts to align and hold work pieces.
Kreg R3 Jr. Pocket Hole Jig System
The Kreg Jig Jr. (R3) Is An Amazing Repair Jig And An Exceptionally Handy Addition To Any Tool Collection. Whether You’re Crawling Under A Table To Make A Quick Repair Or Taking Kreg Joinery On The Road, The Jr.’S Compact Design Lets You Work Where You Need To Most, And It Gives You What You Need To Start Building Wood Joints That Will Last The Life Of Your Creation. The Kreg Jig Jr. Is An Amazing Repair Jig With A Compact Design That Lets You Work Where You Need To Most. Thanks To Its Clamp Pad Adapter, The Jr. Can Be Secured To The Workpiece With Any Standard Bar Clamp Or C-Clamp. In Addition, The Adapter Allows The Jig To Be Attached Directly To Any Kreg Face Clamp (Sold Separately)
Kreg R3 Jr. Pocket Hole Jig System Features
- The Kreg Jig Jr(R3) is an amazing repair jig and an exceptionally handy addition to any tool collection
- Easy to use and install
- Whether you’re crawling under a table to make a quick repair or taking Kreg Joinery on the road
Pocket hole jig system for do-it-yourselfers
- Easy to adjust for materials 1/2-Inch to 1-1/2-Inch
- Solid metal drill guide
- Includes drill and drive bits, depth collar with hex key, 5 sizes of pocket hole screws, clamp pad adapter, case
- Lifetime warranty
You can visit link below to get more details or to check the price.