1. Makita XRJ04Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Reciprocating Saw
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Reciprocating Saw (tool only) combines cutting speed with convenience features for faster, more efficient cutting. It’s powered by the industry’s fastest charging 18V lithium-ion batteries (sold separately), allowing users to remain in one battery platform and use the same fast-charging 18V batteries on the XRJ04Z as they use across the Makita 18V LXT® cordless tool line-up. The XRJ04Z is equipped with efficiency features for faster cutting. The long 1-1/4” stroke length increases cutting efficiency, and the refined crank mechanism design minimizes blade deflection and reduces vibration. Convenience features include a large two-finger variable speed trigger, electric brake, and “tool-less” blade change for faster blade installation and removal.
Makita XRJ04Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Reciprocating Saw Features
- Makita-built variable speed motor delivers 0-2,800 strokes per minute and a 1-1/4″ stroke length for faster cutting
- “Tool-less” blade change system allows for faster blade installation and removal for increased productivity
- Variable speed trigger for added convenience
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 19-1/8″ long
- Weighs only 8.3 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
You can VISIT THIS LINK to get more details or to check the Makita XRJ04Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Reciprocating Saw price.
2. Ryobi ONE+ 18-Volt Cordless Reciprocating Saw
The ONE+ Reciprocating Saw delivers better productivity with 40% faster cutting than the previous model and ergonomics for more control. The combination of the unique Anti-Vibe handle, which reduces fatigue during prolonged use and the enhanced GripZone overmold for optimum grip and user comfort, makes this saw a must-have for any sized job. The new kickstand feature allows for fast and easy blade changes. The adjustable, pivoting shoe allows greater depth control and more efficient use of the blade by moving to a less worn section.
Ryobi ONE+ 18-Volt Cordless Reciprocating Saw Features
- Tool-less open lock blade clamp for quick and easy 1-handed blade changes
- 40% faster cutting than the previous P514 model
- Adjustable, pivoting shoe allows depth-of-cut control and more efficient use of blade
- 0-2,900 strokes per minute no-load speed for smooth/fast cutting
- Variable speed trigger for easy starts and cut control
You can VISIT THIS LINK to get more details or to check the Ryobi ONE+ 18-Volt Cordless Reciprocating Saw price.
3. DEWALT DCS380P1 20V MAX Lithium Ion Reciprocating Saw Kit
The DEWALT DCS380P1 20V MAX Lithium Ion Reciprocating Saw Kit features a 4-position blade clamp which allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility with tool free blade changes. The 1-1/8″ stroke length delivers a fast cutting speed, and a variable speed trigger with 0-3000 spm provides increased blade control and faster cut speeds. A pivoting adjustable shoe extends blade life and allows depth of cut control, and a rubber over molded comfort grip delivers optimal comfort and control. It also offers a double oil sealed shaft that resists contamination and increases durability. Kit includes: DCS380 Reciprocating Saw, (1) DCB205: 20V MAX XR Premium Li-Ion Battery (5.0 Ah), Fast Charger, and Kitbox.
DEWALT DCS380P1 20V MAX Lithium Ion Reciprocating Saw Kit Features
- Keyless 4-Position Blade Clamp
- 1-1/8″ Stroke Length
- Variable Speed Trigger with 0-3000 spm
- Double Oil Sealed Shaft
- Pivoting Adjustable Shoe
You can VISIT THIS LINK to get more details or to check the DEWALT DCS380P1 20V MAX Lithium Ion Reciprocating Saw Kit price.
4. Bosch CRS180BL Bare-Tool 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Reciprocating Saw
The Bosch CRS180BL 18-Volt Reciprocating Saw provides the best power-to-weight ratio in its class, and it has a compact tool length. Designed to handle tough cutting where other saws can’t go, this cordless recip saw has two speed settings, so electricians and contractors can ease into the cut. With a long cutting stroke and an easy blade-change system, this saw is a top solution for difficult tasks.
The Bosch CRS180BL is a powerful reciprocating saw with a compact design. It’s only 17.4 inches long and weighs only 7.6 lbs., so users can get cuts of tough materials in the tightest of areas. Contractors or others who find themselves having to saw in tough spots or overhead will welcome being able to get the saw in the right location to make your cut.
Bosch CRS180BL Bare-Tool 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Reciprocating Saw Features
- Compact size makes it easier to get into tight spaces
- The 2-speed feature allows you to adjust to the material your up against
- Lock-jaw blade holder is the easiest blade change system
- Custom Exact-Fit tool inlay allows for ideal storage of the tool
- Includes bare tool only (18v Battery sold separetly)
You can VISIT THIS LINK to get more details or to check the Bosch CRS180BL Bare-Tool 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Reciprocating Saw price.