Makita 5007MG Magnesium Circular Saw
The magnesium components create a lightweight saw that is well balanced and jobsite tough. Its powerful 15A motor delivers enough power to cut through the densest lumber. It has large cutting and bevel capacities with positive stops at 22.5 and 45, a built-in LED light and dust blower that enhance the line of cut for increase accuracy, easy-to-read numbers and ruler markings on base and depth guide that allow a user to measure and follow cuts accurately, and a reinforced power cord that withstands jobsite abuse. The blade wrench is attached to the saw for fast and convenient blade changing. Ideal for framers, roofers, and carpenters for cutting dimensional, engineered and wet lumber, ripping panels and plunge cutting, this saw comes with a carbide tipped blade, blade wrench, rip fence, and plastic case.
Makita 5007MG Magnesium Circular Saw Features
- Magnesium components create a lightweight saw (10.6 lbs.) that is well balanced and jobsite tough.
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 5,800 RPM for proven performance and jobsite durability
- Two built-in L.E.D. lights illuminate the line of cut for increased accuracy
- Large cutting capacity (2-1/2″ at 90°) and bevel capacity (0°-56°) with positive stops at 22.5°and 45°
- 1 year warranty
Makita XSS02Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Circular Saw
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 6-1/2″ Circular Saw delivers cordless cutting power to the job site. The XSS02Z (tool only) has a Makita-built high-torque motor and a compact design for a range of cutting applications, and will cut 2X material at 45 degrees. The Makita-built high torque motor produces 3,700 RPM for faster cutting. The heavy gauge, precision machined base is engineered for smooth, accurate cutting and added durability in harsh job site conditions.
Makita XSS02Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Circular Saw Features
- 2-1/4″ Maximum Cutting Capacity
- Makita-built motor delivers 3,700 RPM for faster cutting and ripping through wood
- Heavy gauge, precision machined base for smooth, accurate cutting and added durability
- 50Degree maximum bevel cutting capacity
- Weighs only 7.3 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
Makita HS7600 Circular Saw
Makita engineered the 7-1/4″ Circular Saw (model HS7600) with pro framers in mind, combining power and performance with ease-of-use features, superior balance, less weight, and job site durability. The HS7600 is a more compact saw that is ideal for a range of framing and cutting applications. The HS7600 has a powerful 10.5 AMP motor and weighs only 8.6 lbs. for a high power-to-weight ratio. It has a heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base engineered for improved durability and straighter cuts. The large cutting capacity (2-1/2″ at 90Degree, 1-5/84″ at 45Degree) with a maximum bevel capacity of 0Degree-45Degree is ideal for most common angles. Ease of use features include easy-to-read markings on the depth and bevel scales, on-board blade wrench, and a flat motor housing design for stability when changing the blade. The lower guard design improves performance when making bevel and narrow cuts.
Makita HS7600 Circular Saw Features
- Powerful 10.5 AMP motor deliver 5,200 RPM for performance and job site durability
- Large cutting capacity (2-1/2″ at 90Degree, 1-5/8″ at 45Degree)
- Well-balanced and lightweight (8.6 lbs.) for superior handling and performance
- Lower guard design improves performance when making bevel and narrow cuts
- Heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base engineered for improved durability and straighter cuts
Makita SP6000J1 6-1/2-Inch Plunge Circular Saw with Guide Rail
The Makita 6-1/2” Plunge Cut Circular Saw and 55” Guide Rail (model SP6000J1) work together to produce accurate cuts with minimal tear-out. The saw combines a powerful 12 AMP motor and a large cutting capacity with magnesium components for less weight and electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load for smooth cutting and a splinter-free mirror finish. The SP6000J1 is a more portable option to a table saw for select applications, and it is ideal for use on the jobsite or in a workshop.
The SP6000J1 saw has a bevel capability of -1° to 48° with positive stops at 22.5° and 45°. The saw delivers precise cutting, as the position of the blade enters the material on the same cutting line whether cutting straight or bevel. In addition, the saw has close-to-wall cutting (11/16-inch) for expanded cutting applications. The built-in depth stop allows a preliminary cut of 1/16-inch to be performed before the entire material is cut through for clean and splinter-free cutting.
Makita SP6000J1 6-1/2-Inch Plunge Circular Saw Features
- Powerful 12.0 AMP motor for optimum performance in a wide variety of materials
- Precision accurate cutting delivers a splinter-free mirror finish
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smooth cutting
- Variable speed control dial (2,000-5,200 RPM) enables user to match the speed to the application
- Large cutting capacity (2-3/16″ at 90° and 1-9/16″ at 45°)
Makita 5402NA Circular Saw
This has a large capacity for beam and timber cutting, an electric brake for maximum productivity, a powerful motor that delivers 1800 max watts out, a low noise level at only 87dB, a blade stabilizer, a large depth control lever, and it includes a 32 tooth carbide tipped blade (A-90956), a hex wrench (783204-6), and a rip fence (164019-4).
The Makita 16-5/16 in. Circular Saw is powered by a 15 AMP motor with 2,200 RPM, and has a large cutting capacity to handle beams, timber, and large pressure treated lumber. It will cut 6x material at 90 degrees and 4x material at 45 degrees in a single pass.The 5402NA features a shaft lock for quick blade changes, a large depth control lever for secure adjustments, and an oversized trigger handle for added convenience. Other features include lower noise (only 87 dB), and a blade stabilizer for consistent blade rotation. Includes a carbide tipped blade.
Makita 5402NA Circular Saw Features
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 2,200 RPM for enough power to cut through pressure treated lumber
- Large capacity blade cuts 6-1/4″” at 90° and 4-3/16″” at 45°
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Low noise level at only 87dB for quiet operation
- Blade stabilizer for stable blade rotation and superior cutting performance
- Large depth control lever for convenience and secure adjustments
- Weighs only 32.1 lbs. for ease of operation