JET 708675PK XACTASAW Deluxe 3-Horsepower, 1Ph, 50-Inch Rip Fence
The XACTA features a large, finely ground cast-iron table measuring 29 x 42 inches (with extensions) to provide plenty of work surface for large jobs, including 10 inches of clear table in front of the fully raised blade. Under the table you’ll find a heavy-duty, wide-stance cast-iron trunnion mechanism–the heart of the saw’s remarkable performance, stability, and nearly vibration-free operation.
The XACTA’s operating mechanism is conveniently mounted directly to the all-steel cabinet, which makes aligning the miter slot in the cast-iron table with the blade as easy as loosening four hex head cap screws, all of which are accessible from the outside.
JET 708675PK XACTASAW Deluxe 3-Horsepower, 1Ph, 50-Inch Rip Fence Features
- Quick release riving knife greatly reduces binding or kickback risk
- Push button arbor lock for rapid blade change
- Poly-V drive belt system delivers efficient, quiet operation
- Left tilt, Wide stance heavy-duty trunnion for stability and smooth blade positioning
- Enclosed cabinet with built-in sealed storage drawer
Grizzly G1023RL 3 HP Cabinet Left Tilting Table Saw
Grizzly Industrial, Inc. has grown into one of the largest machinery companies in the United States. Our products can be found in all sizes of shops from the large industrial production users to the smaller cabinet and machine shops. We have the widest product selection under one brand in the world and we sell direct to the user, cutting out the dealer network and resulting in lower prices to you. We ship 99% of all orders the same day and with over a million square feet of warehouse space packed with inventory in three strategic locations around the country, your order can get to you within a few days.
Grizzly G1023RL 3 HP Cabinet Left Tilting Table Saw Features
- Head sliding rails feature fully adjustable gab plates
- Quality product from the manufacturer
- Made in United States
SawStop PCS31230-TGP236 3-HP Professional Cabinet Saw Assembly
Ideal for both craftsmen and hobbyists, the SawStop 3.0 horsepower Professional Cabinet Saw (model PCS31230-TGP236) delivers the performance you need with the peace of mind only SawStop’s patented safety system can provide. The safety system detects when someone accidentally contacts the spinning saw blade, and then stops the blade in milliseconds — resulting in just a nick on a SawStop saw instead of the devastating injury. Built to satisfy the toughest expert users, the Professional Cabinet Saw features superior dust collection and an exacting fit and finish. This model comes with a 36-inch T-Glide fence system for added strength and increased precision as well as rails and extension table.
SawStop PCS31230-TGP236 3-HP Professional Cabinet Saw Assembly Features
- 69 1/8″ w, 33″ d, 34″ h
- Unmatched fit and finish with a keen attention to detail
- SawStop safety system
- 36″ Professional T-Glide Fence System provides smooth operation, precision measurement and sure lockdown without deflection
You can visit link below to get more details or to check the price.
Powermatic PM1000 1791000K Table Saw 30-Inch Fence
Bring some of the Gold standard home to your workshop with the Powermatic PM1000 Cabinet Table Saw. The PM1000 is the first Powermatic cabinet table saw that is wired for 115V usage. This table saw runs off a 1-3/4HP motor with a poly-v belt that reduces vibration and maximizes motor efficiency. Not to mention its superior dust collection power. Feel at ease when it comes to accuracy with Powermatic’s exclusive 30″ Accu-Fence system that gives you the work space and stability that you need.
Powermatic PM1000 1791000K Table Saw 30-Inch Fence Features
- Cabinet saw that only requires 115V power
- A blade surround and collection hose provide an unobstructed path, maximizing dust collection
- Conveniently located hands free power switch
- Tool-less guard assembly with independent side leaves is easy to use, maximizing safety
- The sturdy miter gauge pivots 60 degrees to either side, allowing easy adjustment for a full range of cuts