Stanley 12-404 No. 4 Adjustable Bench Plane
The Stanley No. 4 Adjustable Bench Plane with a 2-inch Cutter has a gray, cast-iron base with precision-ground sides and a bottom that’s machined to be smooth and true. Created to work efficiently and easily with your bench-top projects, this plane has all the extra features you need to trim and fine-tune your work piece.
The plane features hardened, tempered-steel construction for precision-ground cutter edge durability that lasts long and true, through years of use. The cutter adjusts easily for depth and alignment, so you always have precise control over the piece at hand — no matter how hard or uneven the material may be. Its quick-release cam lock makes iron removal easy, and the high-impact polymer handles and knobs are contoured and polished to give you a great grip that permits true accuracy and long use without fatigue.
Stanley 12-404 No. 4 Adjustable Bench Plane Features
- 9-3/4-inch adjustable bench plane with a 2-inch cutter
- Hardened, tempered steel gives precision-ground cutter edge durability
- Gray, cast-iron base with precision-ground sides and bottom; durable epoxy coating provides long-lasting protection
- High-impact polymer handles and knobs are contoured and polished
- 2-inch cutter; limited lifetime warranty
Power Tools Hand Wood Planer
Handsome hardwood handles with brass fittings Cast iron, high carbon body is precision ground 23 degree blade angle Fixed mouth Specifications Name No. 33 Bench Plane SKU 97544 Brand Windsor Design Adjustable (y/n) Yes Blade angles (deg) 23 deg. Body Material Cast Iron, HCS Color Black Material Cast iron, high carbon steel blade Blade width (in.) 1-3/4 in. Product Length 8-5/16 in. Product Width 2-3/16 in. Shipping Weight 2.47 lb.
Power Tools Hand Wood Planer Features
- Power Tools HAND WOOD PLANER SHAVER BENCH PLANE HARDWOOD HANDLE#0050/9
WEN 6530 6-Amp Electric Hand Planer
Remember when you needed to smooth out those joists? When you had to make those uneven boards flush? Plane away chips, splinters and misshapen edges with the WEN 6 Amp 3-1/4 inches Electric Hand Planer. Perfect for fixing stubborn doors or fitting wood. This power planer’s 6-amp motor delivers over 34,000 cuts per minute to your workpiece, slicing away any irregularities until the surface of your boards are aligned and smooth. With a cutting width of 3-1/4 inches and a maximum cutting depth of 1/8 inch, you’ll have the perfect companion for fitting and squaring boards. The 16 positive stops increase in increments of 1/128 inch anywhere from 0 all the way up to 1/8 inches. The base plate shoe even includes a v-shaped groove for chamfering to easily flatten sharp board corners. Remember when you had a reliable planer that lasted for years? Remember WEN.
WEN 6530 6-Amp Electric Hand Planer Features
- 6 Amp motor provides up to 34,000 cuts per minute
- 16 positive stops adjust the cutting depth anywhere from 0 to 1/8 inches
- Make rabbets up to 1 inch in size with the 5/16 inch rabbeting guide
- Lightweight design weighs in at a mere 6 pounds
- Includes power planer, dust bag, a kickstand, a parallel fence bracket and a 2-year warranty
You can visit this link below to get more details or to check the price.