Hitachi NT65MA4 1-1/4 Inch to 2-1/2 Inch 15-Gauge Angled Finish Nailer
The Hitachi NT65MA4 2-1/2-Inch Angle Finish Nailer features Hitachi’s new industrial design and fires 15-gauge nails from 1-1/4-inch to 2-1/2-inch. The integrated air duster makes clearing debris from work surfaces quick and easy. Simply press the button and clear the surface where you need to place the nail. This finish nailer has an easy clear nose, a depth of drive dial and sequential or contact nailing modes. With its lightweight aluminum housing, the NT65MA4 may be used for the installation of crown and base moldings, window and door casings, chair rails, cabinets, exterior trim and staircases.
This package comes with safety glasses, a no-mar tip and a handy carrying case. Its tool-free depth adjustment provides simplicity and flexibility when fastening various types of wood. The easy clear nose makes for quick extraction in instances of nail jams. The Hitachi NT65MA4 2-1/2-Inch Angle Finish Nailer is warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the original purchase date. In addition any pistons, drivers and O-rings associated with this tool are covered by a 90-day warranty. from the original purchase date. Hitachi Power Tools provides professional-grade power tools for a variety of applications, including woodwork, metalwork, concrete, drilling, cutting and fastening. Hitachi is a leader in power tool research and development and has achieved many firsts in the power tool industry.
Hitachi NT65MA4 Angled Finish Nailer Features
- Integrated air duster can be used to clear away dust and debris from the work surface in preparation for nailing or gluing
- Tool-less, easy to clear nose for quick nail extraction should a nail jam during use
- Selective actuation switch allows for either sequential or contact nailing with a simple flip of the switch- no tools or parts required
- Tool-less depth of drive dial adjusts for flush fastening into varying materials for improved control and a professional finish
- 360-degree fully adjustable exhaust portal directs air exhaust away from the user or work piece
- At only 4.2 lbs, this finish nailer minimizes user fatigue, while increasing maneuverability
- 34-degree magazine angle allows the user to reach into corners or tight spaces with ease
You can VISIT THIS LINK to get more details or to check the Hitachi NT65MA4 1-1/4 Inch to 2-1/2 Inch 15-Gauge Angled Finish Nailer price.
NuMax SFN64 Straight Finish Nailer 16 Gauge
The NuMax 2-1/2-Inch 16-gauge straight finish nailer is a must have for every workshop. This finish nailer has 360 Degree adjustable exhaust that allows you to direct the air exhaust away from your work surface and face. Additional features include no mar tip and one piece driver blade makes this gun ideal for many applications such as: base molding door and window casing door installation crown molding base shoe chair rail hand railing and many other hobby or crafting projects.
NuMax SFN64 Straight Finish Nailer 16 Gauge Features
- Great for interior and exterior finish and trim, furniture, cabinet work, base boards, shoe and crown molding, window casing, chair rail molding
- Drives 16-gauge Straight Finish Nails from 1″ to 2 ½”
- Quick-jam release for easy access clearing of nail jams
- Adjustable depth for various applications
You can VISIT THIS LINK to get more details or to check the NuMax SFN64 Straight Finish Nailer 16 Gauge price.
DEWALT D51257K 16 Gauge Finish Nailer
Innovative DEWALT technology allows you to use the D51257K with or without oil, offering you the versatility to complete a wide range of jobs quickly and efficiently. With its operating pressure of 70-120 PSI, this versatile nailer takes one- to 2-1/2-inch 16 gauge straight collated nails, and provides the freedom of tool-less perks including a 360 degree rotating exhaust cap, nail depth adjustment, and a front opening that releases any jams for smooth, reliable performance. The D51257K comes with a carrying case; 1000 two-inch finish nails; a low-profile, no-mar pad; a pre-installed sequential action trigger; and a trigger lock off. (Safety Glasses are not included).
DEWALT D51257K 16 Gauge Finish Nailer Features
- Sealed lube dual tech: motor works as an oil free and oil lube unit.
- Tool-free features: adjustable belt hook, nail depth adjustment, jam clearing, 360 degree exhaust
- Uses 1-inch to 2-1/2-inch (25.4 milimeter-65 milimeter) 16 gauge straight collated nails,
- Includes carrying case and sample finish nails ( safety glasses are not included.)
- Low profile no-mar pad; Sequential action trigger installed
You can VISIT THIS LINK to get more details or to check the DEWALT D51257K 16 Gauge Finish Nailer price.
BOSTITCH N62FNK-2 15-Gauge Angled Finish Nailer
This finish nail driver comes in a magnesium housing, making it durable although it weighs only 3.8-pounds–the lightest angled finish nailer available. The tool’s oil-free engine requires no lubrication and cannot stain work surfaces. It features 400-inch-pounds of driving power–the highest power-to-weight ratio available. Drives BFN-style finish nails from 1 to 2-1/2-inches long. tool-free removable magazine allows easy jam clearing and cleaning. Inline magazine provides greater accuracy. Also features tool-free depth control for quick countersinking adjustments and tool-free adjustable exhaust for directing airflow. Kit includes no-mar tip, fasteners, and carrying case
BOSTITCH N62FNK-2 15-Gauge Angled Finish Nailer Features
- 1 1/4-inch to 2-1/2-inch 15-gauge oil-free angled finish nailer
- Tool-free removable and angled magazine; adjustable depth control; bypass nail pusher
- Durable, lightweight magnesium housing
- Includes 4 profile tips along with sample fasteners
- 11.63-by-3.13-inches; extremely light 3.8-pounds; 7-year limited warranty
You can VISIT THIS LINK to get more details or to check the BOSTITCH N62FNK-2 15-Gauge Angled Finish Nailer price.
Makita AF635 15 Gauge Angled Finish Nailer
The Makita 15 gauge angled finish nailer (model AF635) offers an array of features and powerful performance in a compact size. The AF635 has a rear-loading magazine that accepts standard DA style (34⁰), 15 ga. Angled finish nails sized 1-1/4″ to 2-1/2″. the nail Lock-out and large windows alert the user when to reload nails as the contact arm and trigger are used together for controlled firing. With a compact size and weighing in at only 4 lbs., the AF635 was engineered for all-day professional use. Additional convenience features include a reversible belt hook that allows the tool to remain close-by, a multi-directional exhaust port that directs exhaust air away from the user, a built-in air Duster that provides convenient air flow to clear your workspace, and a 2-mode selector switch offering quick control over nailing operation.
Makita AF635 15 Gauge Angled Finish Nailer Features
- Powerful motor drives 15 gauge “DA” style angled finish nails from 1-1/4″ to 2-1/2″
- Magnesium body, aluminum MAGAZINE and cylinder deliver strength and durability
- “Tool-less” depth adjustment for more precise flush and Countersink nailing
- Nail lock-out mechanism protects tool and work surface from dry-fires
- Built-in air duster provides convenient air flow to clear work surface
You can VISIT THIS LINK to get more details or to check the Makita AF635 15 Gauge Angled Finish Nailer price.