BOSTITCH F21PL Framing Nailer
The Bostitch F21PL Round-Head Framing Nailer is the ideal tool for framing, sheathing, subflooring, and bracing jobs. Perfect for professionals and weekend warriors alike, this nailer features a strong, lightweight magnesium body, quick-change nosepieces for plastic-collated and metal-connector nails, a 16-inch layout indicator, and more
The recommended tool for use with HurriQuake disaster-resistant nails, the F21Pl has a patented feature that lets you set nail depth with the simple push of a button. For further convenience, quick-change nosepieces let you switch from plastic-collated framing nails to metal connector nails in seconds. The high-capacity magazine holds up to 60 plastic collated 21-degree framing nails (2.0-3.5 inch) or 60 metal connector nails (1.5-2.5 inch). Its 16-inch layout indicator, located on the magazine, lets you know at a glance the correct distance between studs.
BOSTITCH F21PL Framing Nailer Features
- Compressor/Air Tool Features: Fastener Collation,Fastener Depth Control, 1-1/2-inch to
- 3-1/2-inch framing nailer; 1,050 inch-pounds of driving power; sequential and bump trigger
- 2 nailers in one: includes two quick-change nosepieces, converts to framing or metal connector applications
- Lightweight magnesium housing; integrated rubber skid pads; rubber grip
Includes 1 framing nailer
- 14-1/4 by 20-1/2 inches; 8.1 pounds; 7-year limited warranty
You can VISIT THIS LINK to get more details or to check the BOSTITCH F21PL Framing Nailer price.
Freeman P4FRFNCB Framing/Finishing Combo Kit
The Freeman P4FRFNCB 4-Piece Framing and Finishing Combo Kit is a contractor’s dream. This kit covers all of your framing and finishing needs. The framing nailer is great for sub-floors, roof decking, basement remodeling, fencing, pallet building and so much more! Choose between the angle finish nailer or brad nailer for fine-finish applications such as chair rail, cabinetry, crown molding, window casings and base boards. The narrow crown stapler is the perfect choice for decorative trim, cabinet backing, picture frames, crafts, and hobbies. Freeman nailers are manufactured under strict guidelines to ensure professional-grade standards.
Freeman P4FRFNCB Framing/Finishing Combo Kit Features
- PFR2190- 21 Degree Full Head Framing Nailer, uses 20-21 Degree Round Head plastic collated framing nails ranging 2″ to 3-1/2″ in length
- PFN1564- 15 Gauge 34° Angle Finish Nailer, uses 34 Degree Angle Finish Nails ranging 1-1/4″ to 2-1/2″ in length
- PBR32Q- 18 Gauge 1-1/4-Inch brad nailer with quick release nose, Compatible fasteners: all 18 Gauge 1/2 – 1-1/4 Glue Collated Straight Brad Nails
- PST9032Q- 18 Gauge 1-1/4″ Narrow Crown Stapler with quick release nose, uses 18 gauge ¼” narrow crown staples ranging ½” to 1-1/4″ in length
- Includes a canvas carrying bag
You can VISIT THIS LINK to get more details or to check the Freeman P4FRFNCB Framing/Finishing Combo Kit price.
Hitachi NR90AES1 Plastic Collated Framing Nailer
The NR90AE(S1) framing nailer drives plastic collated nails from 2″ to 3-1/2″ in length and features Hitachi’s next generation “Industrial Design”. The newly redesigned head guard allows for a faster and easier disassembly process, saving you valuable time during tool maintenance. The NR90AE(S1) weighs only 7.5 pounds, making it easy to use all day, while still providing the power of bulkier, heavier nailers. A selective actuation switch adds the convenience of being able to quickly change between bump or sequential fire and the tool-less depth of drive eliminates the need to adjust the pressure at the compressor. The simple two-step loading makes fastener replenishment quick and easy, reducing downtime
Hitachi NR90AES1 Plastic Collated Framing Nailer Features
- New head guard design allows for quicker disassembly during tool maintenance
- Lightweight and well-balanced for ease of maneuverability and less user fatigue
- Selective actuation allows for quick changes between sequential and contact nailing with the flip of a switch
- Tool-less depth adjustment to countersink or flush drive into a variety of materials
- Two piece anodized aluminum magazine making repairs or replacements easy and with minimal expense
- Two step nail loading allows for quick and easy reloads
- Rubber grip provides comfort and ensures a secure grip
You can VISIT THIS LINK to get more details or to check the Hitachi NR90AES1 Plastic Collated Framing Nailer price.
DEWALT D51855 Coil Framing Nailer
The DEWALT D51855 1-1/2-Inch To 3-1/2-Inch Coil Framing Nailer features a unique engine design which generates power to bury nails in both standard framing lumber and engineered lumber with minimal recoil – it has minimized air consumption (20% less) and sufficent power to sink a 3 1/2″ x .131″ nail into engineered lumber. The nail tray pulls out for easy nail loading and has easy push button for nail size adjustment. A robust motor design that includes a piston catch provides consistent maximum power in every shot. The tool-free adjustable depth allows for quick and easy depth of drive setting. An overmolded rubber handle allows for a comfortable and controlled operation of the tool, and steel wear guards provide improved jobsite protection.
DEWALT D51855 Coil Framing Nailer Features
- Unique engine design generates power to bury nails in both standard framing lumber and engineered lumber with minimal recoil
- Minimized air consumption (20 percent less) and sufficent power to sink a 3 1/2-inch by .131-inch nail into engineered lumber
- Nail tray pulls out for easy nail loading and has easy push button for nail size adjustment
- Robust motor design that includes a piston catch to provide consistent maximum power in every shot
- Tool-free adjustable depth allows for quick and easy depth of drive setting; An overmolded rubber handle allows for a comfortable and controlled operation of the tool
You can VISIT THIS LINK to get more details or to check the DEWALT D51855 Coil Framing Nailer price.
Makita AN923 Framing Nailer
The Makita 3-1/2 inch Framing Nailer (model AN923) combines rugged construction and robust performance with ease-of-use features for commercial framing applications. The AN923 is engineered for a range of applications including framing walls, floors, and roofs, construction of sub-flooring, roof and floor decking, floor and wall sheathing/siding. It is ideal for framers, roofers and carpenters.
The AN923 accepts full round-head nails, 2 inch – 3-1/2 inch, with .113 – .162 shank diameter (plastic or wire collated). The 3-mode selector switch (bump, sequential, lock) provides increased convenience, while the ‘tool-less’ depth adjustment offers nine settings to drive nails to a precise level on the wood’s surface. The AN923 is engineered for longer tool life and ease-of-use, with a built-in air filter to minimize dust and debris from entering, as well as a back-pressure function which clears debris out of the tool when the pressurized hose is released.
Makita AN923 Framing Nailer Features
- 3-mode selector switch (contact, sequential, lock) allows user control over nailing options
- Large capacity air chamber for increased power to drive nails varying in length from 2″” to 3-1/2″”
- Built-in air filter minimizes dust and debris from entering tool
- “”Tool-less”” depth adjustment engineered for more precise flush and countersink nailing
- Retractable hook allows tool to remain close by but never in the way
- Sharp, pronounced spurs grip wood for controlled nailing at an angle
- To prevent dry firing, tool stops when three nails remain in the magazine
You can VISIT THIS LINK to get more details or to check the Makita AN923 Framing Nailer price.
PORTER-CABLE FR350B Full Round Framing Nailer
The Porter-Cable FR350B is a lightweight 3-1/2-Inch full round framing nailer with easy-to-use features. Weighing in at 7.3 pounds, this tool has the power to drive nails up to 3-1/2-inches by 0.131-inches into engineered lumber. A selectable trigger with trigger lockout allows for restrictive or contact actuation mode. Its tool-free adjustable depth and drive allow for proper setting of nail heads with ease. A low nail lockout indicates when users need to reload the tool. With an over-molded grip for comfort and control, this nailer is also ergonomically friendly. Its reversible rafter hook allows users to hang tools off the left or right side.
PORTER-CABLE FR350B Full Round Framing Nailer Features
- Lightweight at just 7.3 pounds
- Power to drive nails up to 3-1/2-inch by 0.131-inch into engineered lumber
- Tool-free adjustable depth of drive for proper setting of nail heads
- Selectable trigger with trigger lockout for restrictive or contact actuation mode
- Does not come with carrying case
You can VISIT THIS LINK to get more details or to check the PORTER-CABLE FR350B Full Round Framing Nailer price.