NuMax S2-118G2 18-Gauge 2 In 1 Brad Nailer and Stapler
The Numax S2-118G2 – 2 in 1 gun shoots 1⅝” Narrow Crown Staples and 2” 18 Gauge Brad Nails. This 2 in 1 nailer is a high quality, innovated home improvement tool. This Crown Stapler/Brad Nailer has a lightweight die-cast aluminum design and a tool-free adjustable exhaust that conveniently directs exhaust from your face. The Numax 1⅝” Narrow Crown Stapler/18 gauge 2″ Brad Nailer is great for interior and exterior finish and trim, cabinetry, cabinet backing, crafts and hobbies. This stapler/nailer is manufactured under the strict guidelines to ensure quality.
NuMax S2-118G2 18-Gauge 2 In 1 Brad Nailer and Stapler Features
- Ultimate versatility uses two type of Fasteners: 18 Gauge Brad Nails and 18 Gauge ¼” Narrow Crown Staples
- Fastener length: Nails ranging from 3/8” – 2” and Staples ranging from ½” to 1-5/8.”
- Ideal for decorative trim, chair rail, baseboards, window casing, shoe and crown molding
- Adjustable Depth for different applications
- The no-mar tip eliminates damage to work surfaces
You can VISIT THIS LINK to get more details or to check the NuMax S2-118G2 18-Gauge 2 In 1 Brad Nailer and Stapler price.
BOSTITCH BTFP12233 Smart Point 18GA Brad Nailer Kit
The BTFP12233 Smart Point 18GA brad nailer is designed to drive 18GA brad nails from 5/8-inch to 2-1/8 inches in length. Smart Point technology offers easy nail placement as a result of a smaller nose compared to current BOSTITCH nailers. There is no need to compress the contact trip to actuate the tool, reducing work damage. This unit also features oil-free operation which reduces the risk of oil stains. The nailer offers a tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal and Dial-A-Depth control for precise countersinking of nails. The selectable trigger system allows for sequential or contact operation. Other features include oil-free operation, a 1/4-inch air fitting, rear air exhaust, and adjustable belt hook with an integrated pencil sharpener.
BOSTITCH BTFP12233 Smart Point 18GA Brad Nailer Kit Features
- Smart Point Technology: Easy nail placement as a result of a smaller nose
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Dial-A-Depth control for precise countersinking of brad nails
- Oil-free operation
- Selectable trigger system for sequential or contact operation
You can VISIT THIS LINK to get more details or to check the BOSTITCH BTFP12233 Smart Point 18GA Brad Nailer Kit price.
Hitachi NT65MA4 Angled Finish Nailer
The Hitachi NT65MA4 2-1/2-Inch Angle Finish Nailer features Hitachi’s new industrial design and fires 15-gauge nails from 1-1/4-inch to 2-1/2-inch. The integrated air duster makes clearing debris from work surfaces quick and easy. Simply press the button and clear the surface where you need to place the nail. This finish nailer has an easy clear nose, a depth of drive dial and sequential or contact nailing modes. With its lightweight aluminum housing, the NT65MA4 may be used for the installation of crown and base moldings, window and door casings, chair rails, cabinets, exterior trim and staircases. This package comes with safety glasses, a no-mar tip and a handy carrying case. Its tool-free depth adjustment provides simplicity and flexibility when fastening various types of wood.
Hitachi NT65MA4 Angled Finish Nailer Features
- Integrated air duster can be used to clear away dust and debris from the work surface in preparation for nailing or gluing
- Tool-less, easy to clear nose for quick nail extraction should a nail jam during use
- Selective actuation switch allows for either sequential or contact nailing with a simple flip of the switch- no tools or parts required
- Tool-less depth of drive dial adjusts for flush fastening into varying materials for improved control and a professional finish
- 360-degree fully adjustable exhaust portal directs air exhaust away from the user or work piece
- At only 4.2 lbs, this finish nailer minimizes user fatigue, while increasing maneuverability
- 34-degree magazine angle allows the user to reach into corners or tight spaces with ease
You can VISIT THIS LINK to get more details or to check the Hitachi NT65MA4 Angled Finish Nailer price.
DEWALT D51257K Finish Nailer
Innovative DEWALT technology allows you to use the D51257K with or without oil, offering you the versatility to complete a wide range of jobs quickly and efficiently. With its operating pressure of 70-120 PSI, this versatile nailer takes one- to 2-1/2-inch 16 gauge straight collated nails, and provides the freedom of tool-less perks including a 360 degree rotating exhaust cap, nail depth adjustment, and a front opening that releases any jams for smooth, reliable performance. The D51257K comes with a carrying case; 1000 two-inch finish nails; a low-profile, no-mar pad; a pre-installed sequential action trigger; and a trigger lock off.
DEWALT D51257K Finish Nailer Features
- Sealed lube dual tech: motor works as an oil free and oil lube unit.
- Tool-free features: adjustable belt hook, nail depth adjustment, jam clearing, 360 degree exhaust
- Uses 1-inch to 2-1/2-inch (25.4 milimeter-65 milimeter) 16 gauge straight collated nails,
- Includes carrying case and sample finish nails ( safety glasses are not included.)
- Low profile no-mar pad; Sequential action trigger installed
You can VISIT THIS LINK to get more details or to check the DEWALT D51257K Finish Nailer price.