DEWALT DCS391B 20-Volt MAX Li-Ion Circular Saw
The DEWALT DCS391B 20V MAX 6-1/2″ Circular Saw features a powerful 460 MWO, 5250 RPM motor that delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease. A high strength and lightweight magnesium shoe provides jobsite durability for long-term cut accuracy, and an optimized rubber overmolded comfort grip delivers optimal balance and control. The 0Degree-50Degree bevel capacity allows for aggressive bevel cuts for a multitude of applications, along with the 6-1/2″ carbide tipped blade for cutting 2x material at 90Degree and 45Degree and more cuts per charge.
DEWALT DCS391B 20-Volt MAX Li-Ion Circular Saw Features
- Powerful 460 MWO, 5250 RPM motor
- High strength and lightweight magnesium shoe
- 0Degree-50Degree bevel capacity
- 6-1/2″ carbide tipped blade
You can VISIT THIS LINK to get more details or to check the DEWALT DCS391B 20-Volt MAX Li-Ion Circular Saw price.
DEWALT DWE575 Lightweight Circular Saw
One of the lightest circular saws in its class, DEWALT’s DWE575 7-1/4-inch lightweight circular saw is still delivers a powerful punch in a durable package. Though it weighs less than 9 pounds and measures just 7.2 inches in width, its 15-amp motor muscles its way through the toughest cutting applications. A must-have for general contractors, remodelers, concrete formers, and framers, the DWE575 is ideal for framing walls and cutting plywood, siding, exterior finishing, and more.
The DEWALT DWE575 7-1/4-inch lightweight circular saw provides versatility of depth and angle in any number of materials, from wood to metal to composite. With a 2-9/16-inch depth of cut and a 57-degree beveling capacity (with 45-degrees and 22.5-degree detents) allows for diversity of applications. An integrated dust blower keeps your line of sight clean for straight and smooth cuts at all times.
DEWALT DWE575 Lightweight Circular Saw Features
- The product is 7-1/4″ 15A circular saw
- Easy to use
- The product is manufactured in China
- Among one of the lightest saws in its class at 8.8-Pound
- 15-Amp motor, powerful enough for even the toughest applications
- 57-Degree beveling capacity with stops at 45-Degree and 22.5-Degree
You can VISIT THIS LINK to get more details or to check the DEWALT DWE575 Lightweight Circular Saw price.
DEWALT DW364K Circular Saw with Electric Brake
The DEWALT 7 1/4-Inch Heavy-Duty Circular Saw features a unique rear pivoting point for setting a depth of cut while keeping hands behind the machine at all times. This heavy-duty circular saw has a powerful 15.0 Amp motor and a heavy-gauge aluminum alloy base for a long tool life and maximum durability on even the roughest of job sites. Other features include an electric brake that safely stops the blade after use, a versatile bevel capacity of 50 degrees, and a heavy-duty kit box for securely transporting and storing the machine.
Rear pivot depth of cut adjustment allows your hand to remain behind the tool at all depth of cuts, heavy gauge, high strength aluminum alloy base for increased durability on worksite, 50 degree beveling capacity increases capacity in various applications, electric brake stops blade after use.
DEWALT DW364K Circular Saw Features
- Sharp and thin saw
- This product satisfies the customer requirement
- Manufacture in China
- Rear pivot depth of cut adjustment allows your hand to remain behind the tool at all depth of cuts
- Powerful 15.0 Amp, 2,075 MWO motor made for long life and difficult applications
You can VISIT THIS LINK to get more details or to check the DEWALT DW364K Circular Saw with Electric Brake price.
DEWALT DCS575B FLEXVOLT 60V MAX Bare Tool Brushless Circular Saw
The DEWALT DCS575B flexible 60V MAX* 7-1/4″ Circular saw with brake – bare tool features FLEXVOLT technology; this saw operates with the world’s first battery that automatically changes voltage when you change tools. The flexible battery is backwards compatible with our 20V MAX* tools so you get up to 4X the runtime. (**With FLEXVOLT 60V MAX* battery when used with DEWALT 20V MAX* tools). This is a bare tool item – battery sold separately. This Circular saw offers a 7 ¼” full size blade for corded capacity, with an electronic brake that stops the blade after the trigger is released. It operates with a brushless motor, maximized for run time and durability – 5800Rpm optimized speed for quality cuts with speed.
DEWALT DCS575B FLEXVOLT 60V MAX Bare Tool Brushless Circular Saw Features
- Flexible – power of corded. Freedom of cordless. The world’s first battery that automatically changes voltage when you change tools
- 7-1/4″ full size blade for corded capacity
- Electronic brake stops the blade after trigger is released
- Bevel cut capacity up to 57 degrees with stops at 22.5 and 45
- Brushless motor is maximized for run time and durability; 5800 RPM for quality cuts with speed
You can VISIT THIS LINK to get more details or to check the DEWALT DCS575B FLEXVOLT 60V MAX Bare Tool Brushless Circular Saw price.