DEWALT DWE575SB Lightweight Circular Saw
The Dewalt DWE575SB 7-1/4-inch lightweight circular saw with electric brake is designed to be one of the lightest and well balanced saw in its class at only 8.8 pounds, with an electric brake that stops the blade after the trigger is released. A ball bearing lower guard provides a durable design — even against dust contamination for smooth retraction — along with the high grade stamped aluminum shoe that provides the user with a durable and smooth base for accurate cutting. Advanced lower guard geometry for bevel cuts with integrated dust blower allows the user to clear the sightline while cutting. A patented tough cord protection system provides 3x durability against cord pull-out. On-board blade wrench storage allows for easy storage and convenience for blade changes. It also includes a handy carrying case for easy portability.
DEWALT DWE575SB Lightweight Circular Saw Features
- The product is 7-1/4″ Circle Saw/Brake
- Easy to use
- The product is manufactured in China
- Lightweight and compact 8.8-Pound
- Electric Brake
You can VISIT THIS LINK to get more details or to check the DEWALT DWE575SB Lightweight Circular Saw price.
Black & Decker BDECS300C Circular Saw with Laser
The BLACK+DECKER BDECS300C 13amp Circular Saw with Laser features 13 amp power to completes a wide variety of cuts. It has a laser guide for accurate cutting, with easy to use bevel and depth adjustments. A spindle lock provides easy blade changes. This circular saw offers a lightweight design to reduce user fatigue and complete your job! Backed by BLACK+DECKER’s 2 year limited warranty.
Black & Decker BDECS300C Circular Saw Feature
- Laser guide for accurate cuts
- Easy to use bevel and depth adjustments
- Spindle lock provides easy blade changes
- Lightweight design to help reduce fatigue
- 2 year limited warranty
You can VISIT THIS LINK to get more details or to check the Black & Decker BDECS300C Circular Saw price.
PORTER-CABLE PC15TCS Heavy-Duty Circular Saw
The PORTER-CABLE PC15TCS 7-1/4″ Heavy-Duty Circular Saw features a heavy-duty 15 amp motor that delivers power and torque through the toughest applications. This 11.3 lbs. lightweight saw reduces fatigue & improves user handling. It has a 45 degree bevel capacity that provides a range of applications that can be completed. The stamped steel shoe with optimum line of sight provides accurate cuts and durable construction, a spindle lock feature allows for single wrench bit changes, and a kerf cut indicator aligns the blade to the indicator for accurate line cuts.
PORTER-CABLE PC15TCS Heavy-Duty Circular Saw Features
- Heavy-Duty 15 Amp motor
- 11.3 lbs. lightweight saw reduces fatigue
- 45 Degree bevel capacity
- Stamped steel shoe with optimum line of sight
- Spindle lock allows for single wrench bit changes
You can VISIT THIS LINK to get more details or to check the PORTER-CABLE PC15TCS Heavy-Duty Circular Saw price.
WORX WORXSAW Compact Circular Saw
- Cut 2×4’s in a single pass with an easily maneuverable compact saw that weighs 50% less than a traditional 7-1/4″ circular saw
- Thin blade makes for less tool strain, resulting in full size circular saw cutting speed and performance
- Easy-set depth gauge lever and 0-45-degree bevel settings for quick adjustments
- Left-sided blade design for great cut-line visibility; grip with integrated safety trigger for comfort, balance, and control
- Box includes 4-1/2” WORXSAW, 24T Carbide-tipped Blade, Parallel Guide, Vacuum Adapter, Allen Key, and Manufacturer’s 3-year warranty
You can VISIT THIS LINK to get more details or to check the WORX WORXSAW Compact Circular Saw price.
SKIL 5180-01 Circular Saw
The SKIL 5180 14-Amp 7-1/4 inch circular saw slices through 2×4’s and cuts plywood down to size. The integrated dust blower keeps the line of cut sawdust-free so you can get the job done easily and accurately. The 51-degree bevel, with positive stop at 45-degree, gives you a wider variety of angle and miter cuts. At 7.2 pounds, it’s lighter than its predecessor and has been updated with a spindle lock for easier blades changes using the on-tool wrench.
When it’s time to tackle your next project, look no further than the SKIL 5180-01 14 Amp 7-1/4 In. Circular Saw. Its power, and user friendly features make it the go-to circular saw for your weekend and DIY projects. The 14 amp motor gives you the power and performance you need to slice through two-by-fours to build a deck and easily cut plywood down to size
SKIL 5180-01 Circular Saw Features
- 14-Amp motor for more power and performance than the SKIL 5480
- 15% weight reduction vs. SKIL 5480, reduces user fatigue
- 51Degree bevel with positive stop at 45Degree for greater cut capacity that SKIL 5480
- Improved dust blower keeps line of cut free of sawdust
- Includes 20-Tooth Carbide Blade
You can VISIT THIS LINK to get more details or to check the SKIL 5180-01 Circular Saw price.