Delta Power Tools 22-590 Portable Planer
Delta Power Tools 22-590 Portable Planer Features
- Three Knife Cutter Head provides an ultra smooth finish and up to 3 time longer blade life than competitive 3 knife planers
- Full with material removal gauge allows utilization of the entire width of the cutter head
- Inf between 1-1/4-Inch and 1/8-Inch innate micro-adjust depth stop allows user to select a specific dimension for repeatable cuts
- Snipe reduction features a patented cutterhead lock system
infeed and outfeed table reduce snipe
Cutech 40300H-CT 13″ Spiral Cutterhead Planer
Look no further than our 40300H. Our 40300H is a step above our ecomony planers with its larger tables and 4 screw post design which helps to further eliminate snipe. It also features a Quick Set Depth Stop for repeat cuts to a desired thickness and still boasts our redesigned spiral style cutterhead with 26 2-sided tips and redesigned dust chute. Both of these new features help further eliminate tear out by creating better chip evacuation. And at about 66lbs., it can be easily carried around the shop or mounted to a bench top. Featuring a 120 VOLT 15 AMP motor, you can power it up from just about any outlet available.
Cutech 40300H-CT 13″ Spiral Cutterhead Planer Features
- POWERFUL 15 AMP MOTOR
- 26 Two sided indexable cutting inserts
- 4 Leveling screw posts and Turret Depth Stop
- Infeed & Outfeed tables 12.6″ X 9″ and Built-in dual size (2 1/2” & 4″) dust port
- 2 Years Product Warranty
Grizzly G0505 12-1/2-Inch Planer
Our portable planers have been so popular that we couldn’t resist giving our customers just one more option. For this we wanted a portable planer that was lighter to carry around and finished cuts faster but didn’t lack muscle or design quality. The result was the Model G0505. This new 12-1/2″ planer features a 2 HP motor 10 000 RPM cutter head 32 FPM feed rate top-mounted return rollers and extra large table extensions. Also other little things like 1/8″ thick knives are proof that this dynamo will rule the jobsite for years.
Grizzly G0505 12-1/2-Inch Planer Features
- Our portable planers have been so popular that we couldn’t resist giving our customers just one more option
- For this we wanted a portable planer that was lighter to carry around and finished cuts faster but didn’t lack muscle or design quality
- The result was the Model G0505
JET 708528 JWP-208-1 20-Inch 3 Horsepower Planer
The gear box has two feed speeds, easily set by pulling out or pushing in a lever while the planer is running. There are three rugged steel infeed rollers that grab hold of the stock for you, paired with three rubber outfeed rollers that won’t mar your piece. Anti-kickback fingers operate by gravity, keeping stock from being thrown back at you.
A large handwheel makes depth changes an easy task, turning smoothly and moving the table surface is .059″ with each complete revolution. Yes, the table surface. Instead of the cutterhead coming down to the work, the work moves up to the stationary cutterhead. It seemed a bit unconventional, but the end result is flawless, so we have no beef with it, except for the fact that it makes difficult the job of building auxiliary feed tables. The depth scale is clear and legible, marked in increments of 1/16-inch. We like the sturdy return rollers mounted on top, giving you a great place to rest the stock and giving your arms and back a break on the trip back to the infeed side.
JET 708528 JWP-208-1 20-Inch 3 Horsepower Planer Features
- 3hp, 1ph, 230-volt motor
- Produces 5000 RPM and 20,000 cuts per minute; 4-knife cutterhead
- Cast-iron base table and head; one-piece welded base
- Includes 24-volt magnetic controls, four high-speed steel knives, dust hood, extension rollers, two-speed gearbox, return rollers, knife-setting gauge, and one-piece welded base
- Weighs 1,058 pounds; 1-year warranty